Open the Podcast App and then search...
Here are my favorites:
- The Competitors radio show- ANY triathlete MUST have this. Weekly interviews by Bob Babbit and sometimes Paul Huddle. Recent interview... Ryan Hall on Boston, Heather Wurtele, Joe Gambles, Crowie, Chrissie Wellington, Frank Shorter.... really you cannot go wrong here
- 60 MINUTES- I don't have a TV and love this show- so audio version is great
- NPR Fresh Air- Love Teri Gros and the awesome part of podcasting - if you don't like it, end it- you are not stuck listening in the car
- TED Talks - so diverse and so interesting....
- Stuff You Should Know - everything from how the ACLU works to Halitosis: Worst Smell Ever to Natural Selection and Burlesque
Walking the dogs, standing in line at the store, tired of NPR
begging for money Membership Campaign. Speaking of which I ALREADY gave this year- stop asking for more.
In any case....what is your favorite Podcast?