Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Do you podcast?

If not... you should!  there is so much amazing content in the world of podcasting and it is SO easy.  I am downloading/updating a bunch today for my drive to Palm Springs, which is not on the way to Wildflower.  Work calls...nothing like 6+ hours of walking hotels in 100+ degrees 2 days before a race.  Not my A race....it's all good not really but well it pays the triathlon bills. 

If you have an iPhone, go to the App store and download the Podcast App,  If you don't don't have an iPhone buy one.   I'm sure Android podcasts too I just can't help

Open the Podcast App and then search...

Here are my favorites:


  • The Competitors  radio show- ANY triathlete MUST have this.  Weekly interviews by Bob Babbit and sometimes Paul Huddle.  Recent interview... Ryan Hall on Boston,  Heather Wurtele, Joe Gambles, Crowie, Chrissie Wellington, Frank Shorter.... really you cannot go wrong here
  • 60 MINUTES- I don't have a TV and love this show- so audio version is great 
  • NPR Fresh Air- Love Teri Gros and the awesome part of podcasting - if you don't like it, end it- you are not stuck listening in the car 
  • TED Talks - so diverse and so interesting.... 
  • Stuff You Should Know - everything from how the ACLU works to Halitosis: Worst Smell Ever to Natural Selection and Burlesque


Walking the dogs, standing in line at the store, tired of NPR begging for money  Membership Campaign. Speaking of which I ALREADY gave this year- stop asking for more. 

In any case....what is your favorite Podcast? 

No comments:

Post a Comment