Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 hours and on my way....

Got in a nice 2 hour ride today and it was pain free. So thrilled. Going to jump to a 3 hour ride tomorrow and all should be good for Cali 70.3. Have not tried my Tri Bike....to be honest am a little afraid of it right now. But a 70.3 on a road bike would not be my preference so I am going to lower the saddle on the Kuota and see if all will be well tomorrow. Legs felt better today which is good.

Rode with John to work and then up Scripps Poway Pkwy, nice ride and kept the efforts in check on the climbs, just to be safe. Temperature dropped 7 degrees from when we left home until I returned. Hands and feet were freezing and rest of me was looking for a hot shower.

Eat, eat, eat....back in that mode and it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment