Monday, February 13, 2012

The Party's Over...


Okay so you were not invited you say....that's right-it was a pity party for 1.  Yes, I spent Fri-Sunday having a gigantic party for myself.  I was in a lot of pain both physically and mentally -  orders were to stay off my leg and keep it elevated..that pretty much means laying in bed.  UGH...

So I hobbled out in the AM with the dogs and thankfully timed it well with other dogs and since Mako will chase a ball for a good hour, I was able to wear him out.  The kids were great with afternoon dog duty....

I went through all the emotions and finally woke up today realizing in the big scheme of things it is not that big of a deal...my family is healthy, both my parents are living and in good health, I have so many great friends and my life is pretty sweet!  this is a hurdle and like others in the past....I will get over it and move on!!

So onward and upward!  As long as the Orthopedic Surgeon agrees that no surgery is needed....we are on the up and up!  Appt is tomorrow AM- wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment