Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Upgrade or downgrade.....

Going from a 1999 Infiniti QX4 with 150,000 miles to a 2007 Audi A3 6 speed performance car was definitely an upgrade.....


Old crappy car



new (to me) really fast, fun car...summer 2009!~

Love the car, love the car..... but well in October.....enter Mako
(cutest pup ever)

What does new dog have to do with car......well the Audi is not meant for dogs in the back- bucket leather seats and Zen cannot even hang his head out the window.  Zen lives for car rides....and used to hop in all the time with me- for the last 18 months maybe 1 or 2 times he comes and slides around the car, not loving it-  So you are saying - its a dog!  But I love my dog(s) and I want them in the car, going to the beach etc....and the Audi is tough- add 2 kids and forget it-  the hatchback is not right for the dogs.....

So bye, bye Audi (sniff)  Oh and the amazing 6 speed fast car- is not exactly fuel efficient.  So I drove and drove and drove suitable options....1- JD goes to college next year so we are looking to decrease expenses not increase- so I stayed away from the high $$ options- Lets face it -
-  I want a car the dogs can be in and out of and I really don't care
- car cannot be  total dog as in 0-60 in 30 minutes
- needs some basic amenities- blue tooth, power stuff, iPod adapter- yes all this can be done aftermarket but it is REALLY expensive (trust me I know and usually it sucks)

So....drum roll please........ my new ride!  (4000 miles old that is)
with the idropboys plates and an mDot sticker- she will be ready to roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment