Thursday, October 23, 2014

Social Media...




I like social media....yes you see my Facbook and Twitter fun,  but I have 2 good stories...


1: OOFOS the best flip flops ever!!!  "They are designed to jumpstart the recovery process, our incredible footwear offers unparalleled impact absorption and arch support. Whether you've just finished running, playing, lifting, or just a long day, keep in mind that the last step is the most important."   The shoes are wicked comfortable and don't hurt my plantar fasciitis which is gone btw... (blog on PF still coming)  I was told NO FLIP FLOPS but these shoes, when my PF was bad, were the most comfortable shoe I could wear.  So there..... and they are still the MOST comfortable shoes I own.


Any way I now own 4 pairs of flip flops and 1 pair of Oofos Clogs (yes they make clogs)  So back to the story...Roo Roo has been in love with my Oofos since she came home and I dillignely put them away or up when I take them off.  Last wekeend , when they were alone oviously for too long  she helped herself to my Plum Oofos and I came home to this. Eaten Oofos,,,,  I yelled and yelled and Roo and she rolled on her belly and wagged her tail.  Meanwhile Mako was cowering in the corner... #sensitiveMako.


So for fun I took a picture and tweeted to +OOFOS  "can you make a Roo proof Ooofso?"  And I got a reply... " email us " I did with my Roo story and was thriled when they wrote back... "send us your size, color and adddress and we will replace them" Bam!! Love it!!

In return I have to tweet a picture of shaming Roo....so be on the look out for Roo shamed!  

#2 +Starbucks Coffee at 6:30 Saturday AM on my way to coaching an IMAZ race Simulation I hit Starbucks and there were 2 custimes, 1 barrista and 1 guy slowly stocking yogurt. I stood at the counter while he metholically stocked yogurt and the barrista make 4 drinks for customer 1 and took customer #2's order and began on his drink.  9 minutes have now passed.  Yes I looked at my watch as I did not want to be late.  I suggested Cliff take my order and he held up the 1 minute finger and slowly contininuntied stocking yogurt.   I could have unloaded my entire car filled with yogurt  by time he finsished.  So I make a note on Starbucks FB page how about the 14 min wait while Cliff stocked yougurt...  

Message in my inbox asking for details, store number, recap of "incident" and name of offender.  24 hours later circled back, "we have shared your customer service issue with the store and district manager and thank you for speaking up"  Free drink coupons are on the way.....

Any way.....I like when companies pay attention and take action! 



No comments:

Post a Comment