Monday, July 22, 2013

I am stuck on band aids....cause

I am uncoordinated.  There is a reason I was a swimmer- swimmers are klutzes, don't need eye-hand or eye-foot coordination (although I did manage to break my heel doing a flip turn- so not sure what coordination that requires)

I cannot remember the last time I did not put on a minimum of one band aid per day.  This leg infection (which is healing) is 3 weeks and running and I took a graceful dive running on the trails last week and that requires 1 big band aid.  I cut my thumb dicing tomatoes and that is one more.

I wish I could sport but band aids but cute does not stay on. As a band aid connoisseur these days I tell you tough strips are the only way to go.  They stay on in the water and for days....although once in the water you have to change it as a wet band aid is breeding ground for bacteria.  But they stay on.  So I have boxes of these of many sizes upstairs, downstairs, in my office, in my car, in my swim bag.

I have band aid tan lines...that tells you how long I have been wearing band aids.

I wish my life was all out band aids but it frankly is shut a sh*t storm right now that band aids are the best thing to focus on!

Well gotta go change my band aids before I get rolling today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment