Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Canun Fun!


Despite my wicked rash and being quarantined from the heat and sun..we are having fun!  Great food and fun at the Moon Palace in Cancun.  Ocean must be 85 degrees....serious bathtub water-
Kids have been just jet skiing, swimming, game room, tennis and checking on me throughout the day.  Once the sun went down we headed out for some fun.





Very fun pool bar with swings .... good photo editing on my part so you cannot see the rash.



13 restaurant on property- we had Mexican the first night and hit the Brazilian Steak House last night. Nothing like meat on a stick.... steak, pork, chicken, turkey, veal, short ribs and more.   Delicious side dishes and desserts as well.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. we stayed at moon palace when I was in high school, great memories... only... I didn't get a virgin wristband ;)

    ReplyDelete