Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shoes..... Merrell Barefoot Pure Glove

If you have any shin, foot or lower leg issues.....flip flops are a no-no!  Researchers found when you wear flip-flops, the muscles on the front of your shins work harder. Flip-flops were also found to shorten a person's stride. All of this can cause sore feet, ankles and legs.

Summer is here......and I love my flip flops!!!  But.... I want to be kind to my shins, feet etc.... I tried the Vibrams and 1- they are hard to put on and 2- my toes get cramped....so I was wearing flip flops again.  Until I found these!!  Merrell Barefoot Pure Glove

They are the best!   Super comfortable, lightweight, grippy sole, easy to put on, a bit of arch support and super cute (many compliments on them)  Do your feet a favor and pick up a pair.  They claimMicrofiber lining and non-removable footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor. So far I can say it works pretty well.....time will tell- still highly recommend even if stinky   

No comments:

Post a Comment